This is a very nice fabric with a soft hand. This fabric was originally made for the high end jackets. Coated with DuPont HT Teflon fabric protector.
This fabric has been tested to block more than 98% of the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Would make nice pants, jackets, shorts, or hats.
Some sewing patterns that this fabric would be great for are:
- CE55 - Controlled Exposure Mountain Sport Pants Pattern
- 5052SU - Women's Dressage Coat and Side Zipper Full Seat Breech Pattern
- 539GP - Silver Falls Raincoat Pattern
- 3047KS - Smocks, Apron & Cape Pattern
- 2420GC - Bristol Jacket Pattern
- 2110JA - Lined Jacket Pattern
- MP80 - Mandarin Jacket Pattern
59-60 inch (150-152cm)
5.76 Oz/Sq Yd
Don't forget your zipper, hardware, and notions...
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.