Are you a returning customer?
You will need to create a new account on our new website, but don't worry, if you use the same email address, it will connect some information from your previous account.
To view previous orders at any time, click on the button below to be redirected to the Rockywoods' customer portal, then enter your email address and old password.
HELPING YOU BUILD THE BEST
For over 29 years, Rockywoods has had a wide variety of items from Neoprene to CORDURA® fabrics, webbing to COBRA™ buckles, zippers to tape fasteners. Rockywoods offers you a single point to get the items you need to make the gear and clothing you want.
We are continuously adding new items to our inventory in order to offer the widest range of items to our customers. Rockywoods will ship a single zipper slider or pallets of goods around the globe, so you can focus on what you are making, not how you are getting it.
With a 55-year heritage of durability, CORDURA®Advanced Fabrics utilize technologies trusted to deliver unmatched protection against tears, scuffs and abrasions. Our brand name and reputation are strongly tied to our continual need to innovate and improve our products. Innovation is at the core of all we do.
YKK’s tactical fastening products are engineered to withstand the harshest conditions of both military and law enforcement. Their closures are found on MOLLE systems, Marine Pack Systems, and load carrying rigs. Most of their fasteners are Berry Compliant for use in US military or made in the USA gear.
Each year there are more new cases of skin cancer than the combined incidence of cancers of the breast, prostate, lung and colon according to the Skin Cancer Foundation. Protect yourself and your loved ones with SunScreen50™ fabric.
Pack fabric, designed to perform from sea to summit.
Inspired by advanced sailcloth technology, X-Pac® performance laminates are lightweight, durable, and 100% waterproof.
Challenge Outdoor is committed to meeting the rugged demands of adventure-seekers while protecting our planet. We use renewable energy and recycled components to engineer high-performance textiles that are durable, lightweight, and waterproof.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a question? You're probably not the only one. CLICK TO VIEW FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum amount I can buy?
- How do I get samples?
- How is fabric sold?
- How many inches, feet or meters in a yard?
- Does Rockywoods provide cutting or sewing services?
- What the heck is a "Denier" anyway?
- What is the difference between Supplex and Taslan Nylon?
- What does "flame retardant" mean?
- What does "water repellent" mean?
- What does "waterproof" mean?
- What is CORDURA fabric and how durable is it?
- What is "Acetal" plastic?
- What does "Stock Availability mean?
- What are the benefits of solution-dyed fabrics compared to piece-dyed, aka vat-dyed?
- Are UPF and SPF the same sun protection rating?
- How do I sew Neoprene?
- Ordering and sewing ribbing: How much do I need and how do I sew it?
- Can I change my order once it has been placed to add more things?
- What shipping methods do you use and how do they compare?
- Do you provide tracking numbers for your shipments?
- Do you ship outside the US?
- Shipping costs outside the US seem high. Why is that?
- Can you ship to APO, DPO and FPO boxes?
- When will my order ship?
- Can I ship on my UPS or FedEx number?