SolarJersey™ Sun Protection Stretch Fabric (Sold per Yard)
Discontinued Item (U)
Sold Per Yard
SolarJersey™ Sun Protection Stretch Fabric.
Tested in accordance with AATCC 183-2004 to report on the UV-A and UV-B transmittance with results of UPF50.
This fabric has a nice hand and weight, and the lycra content gives it great 4-way stretch. Cotton helps wick moisture away from the skin to keep you comfortable in warmer temperatures.
94% Cotton/6% lycra
SolarJersey™ Sun Protection Stretch Fabric Blocks 98% of UV rays 94% Cotton/6% Lycra
|Nominal Width (Inches)||58-59 inch (147-150cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||7.2|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Availability||Discontinued Item (U)|
|Suggested Needle||Stretch 75/11|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Polyester/Lycra Care Tips
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach containing chlorine
- Do not use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer