Snuggle Booties Pattern for Infants, Toddlers and Youth (Sold per Each)
Sold Per Each
Snuggle Booties Pattern for Infants, Toddlers and Youth
Pattern sizes Infant through YouthWarm & cozy booties for little feet!
- Traditional fabric booties are hard to find instores—make them yourself from our pattern!
- Better than hard shoes for baby’s tender feet—and they’re washable.
- Better than socks—drawstring with cordlock keeps booties on baby’s feet.
- Safer than socks—non-slip sole helps prevent falls for toddlers and older children.
- Optional padded sole for more cushion.
Item# GP-Snuggle Booties Pattern
(Formally known as 557GP)
Made in the USA
Snuggle Booties for Infants, Toddlers and Youth (557GP) Sewing Pattern
|Nominal Width (Inches)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||2.1|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.