Schoeller® Heavyweight Knit Ribbing - Black (Sold per Inch)
Sold Per Inch
This is a heavyweight ribbing suitable for jacket cuffs, collars, waistbands, and more. Made by Schoeller, it is a synthetic/lycra blend with about 50% stretch in either direction.
Schoeller Heavyweight Rib Knit Synthetic/Lycra 31.5 inch (38mm) width Black
|Nominal Width (Inches)||40 inch|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||13.5|
|Suggested Needle||Ball 90/14|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Nylon/Lycra Care Tips
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach containing chlorine
- Do not use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer