Reliant Knit Jersey FR Fabric - Navy Blue (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
This patented Reliant jersey fabric is designed for maximum comfort in a no drip – no melt garment. The flame resistance properties are built into fabric so it will not wash or wear out, for protection that lasts the life of the garment Reliant™ fabrics meet the rigorous flame/arc resistant requirements of ASTM F-1506.
Reliant™fabric controls and inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria in garments. Clothing can trap sweat and harbor odor causing bacteria. Anti-microbial protection prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria from forming in your clothes, to eliminate odor and keep your clothing fresh.
• Reliant™ is the first inherently flame resistant knit fabric that meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 standards
• These lightweight fabrics provide dimensional stability without pilling.
• Exceptional hand and drape for a garment that moves with you.
• Reliant+ with Anti-microbial protection to prevent the growth of odor causing bacterial
• No melt – no drip with no after-flame
Made in the USA
Reliant Knit Jersey FR Fabric - Navy
|Nominal Width (Inches)||59-60 inch (150-152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||6.8|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Ball 70/10|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Cotton Fabrics Care Tips
- Most cotton fabrics can be washed in a machine, tossed in a dryer, and ironed. Just match the right water temperature to the color type: Whites can be washed in hot water, but colored fabrics are best cleaned in cold temperatures
- If the cotton fabric is a sun protective fabric, UPF rated, read the Sun Protective Care tips
- Fabric softner is ok for all colors but avoid on fabrics with a DWR, durable water repellent finish
- Chlorine bleach is okay for whites. Use non-Chlorine bleach on colored cotton fabrics