Mid-Weight Microsueded Polyester Fabric - Optic White (Sold per Yard)
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 99||$5.19|
Sold Per Yard
Our Polyester Mid-Weight Microsuede is sanded, or sueded, with a water repellent finish. It has a very quiet and soft hand, and is wrinkle-resistant. The comfortability and wind/water resistance of this fabric make it a popular choice for a variety of uses. The material dries quickly, and is often used for dye sublimation as it prints very well.
This polyester microsueded material is very commonly used in jackets for all industries, from fashion and athletic to uniform jackets. Boardshorts and swimwear for all sizes from children through adults are also popular uses of this material as it dries quickly. Golf windshirts, baseball jackets and windbreakers, extreme (ultimate) fighting wear, and lacrosse apparel are additional popular applications of this material, both for performance wear and for everyday clothing. This versatile polyester mid-weight microsuede fabric is also used for high-end bags, totes, handbags, duffel bags, and linings for eyeglass cases and other lining uses.
Custom prints are available in full rolls only. If you would like a custom print please order the number of rolls you would like and indicate the print number in the comments section at check out. We will verify your print choice prior to starting the printing process.
The price shown includes the fabric and but does not include the custom printing and shipping to your location. Once your order is verified it takes 6-8 weeks to ship your fabric.Click here to see all of our custom prints available.
Mid-Weight Microsueded Polyester Fabric, DWR, Optic White
|Nominal Width (Inches)||58-59 inch (147-150cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Microtex 80/12|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Polyester Care Tips
Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.