Heavyweight Nylon / Spandex Jersey in Team colors - Graphite (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard***SECONDS***
A few subtle red spots the size of a quarter every two yards. Spots are isolated to one side of fabric.
This nylon / spandex fabric was made in the US for a prominent sport apparel manufacturer. Approximately 91% nylon / 9% spandex with a weight of 10.5 ±1.5 oz/sq/yd, this fabric was made for active sports and durability.
Made in the USA
Heavyweight Nylon / Spandex Jersey in Team colors - Graphite
|Nominal Width (Inches)||60 inch (152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||10.5 +/- 1.5|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Stretch 75/11|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Nylon/Lycra Care Tips
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach containing chlorine
- Do not use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer