Dri-Fit Knit Liner Mesh - Black (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
Put Nike's performance driven technology to work for you with this uniquely engineered knit mesh Liner! The special micromesh diamond knit configuration paired with advanced hi·wicking ability maximizes ventilation and comfort. Plus it offers a silky soft touch Ia and comfort stretch for freedom of movement as well as a great fit. You will also note that this warp knit construction will not run, making construction a breeze!
The Dri-Fit series features advanced wicking performance developed for active individuals. Specially formulated hydrophobic polyester fibers move heat generated body moisture away from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric. The enhanced dissipation of this moisture on the outer surface results in rapid evaporation, keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
This is a great fabric for lining all kinds of activewear stylings. You will find it in swimwear, running gear, biking outfits, and warm-ups from Nike. Plus it is ideal for pocketing, laundry bags, totes, stuff sacks and even insect control!
*This is a different style than the Dri-Fit Knit Liner Mesh - White
Nike Dri-Fit Knit Liner Mesh - Black 100% Hi-Wick Polyester
|Nominal Width (Inches)||58-60 inch (147-152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||2.1|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Thickness (Inches)||0.01 inches|
|Suggested Needle||Ball 70/10|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Polyester Care Tips
Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.