Controlled Exposure Habitat Hat Pattern (Sold per Each)
Sold Per EachControlled Exposure Habitat Hat Pattern
- Machine washable Sun Visor.
- Protective Ear Flaps flip up or down and stay there.
- Drawcord and toggle snug earflaps below ears and keep hat from blowing off.
- Wicking and/or insulating lining. You decide.
- Elastic hatband adjusts easily.
- Optional Clip Loop allows Shell to be clipped quickly to pack or harness.
- Contoured design conforms to the shape of the head.
- Covers ears and “pooches in” below to keep drafts out.
- Earflaps flip up to cool down.
- Low profile, external seam allowances keep it comfortable, even under a climbing or bicycle helmet
- Also has an optional Clip Loop so it can be clipped quickly to pack or harness.
- Guaranteed conversation piece if worn by itself around town.
Size Range: Pattern includes sizes XS - XL fitting head circumferences from 18 to 241/4" (45 - 62 cm).What Fabrics to Use?
- Shell Hat - Waterproof or water resistant woven fabric.
- Shell Hat Lining - Lightweight mesh or wicking fabric.
- Fleece Helmet - Polartec 200 fleece or equivalent
- View B Hat Lining - Polartec 200 fleece or equivalent
Made in the USA
Controlled Exposure Habitat Hat Pattern
|Nominal Width (Inches)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||2.3|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.