AbScent - Superflauge (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
AbScent - Superflauge. 56-60" wide
Ab-Scent is the fastest growing line of fabrics in the hunting industry because it thoroughly addresses the need for scent-controlling fabrics. Its components prevent, reduce, and absorb odors, making it easier for hunters to get closer to their trophy. Proprietary technology allows Ab-Scent to be built right into the manufacturing process in every thread of the garment. The process starts before the yarn is made and continues until the last step in processing the fabric is completed.
Ab-Scent garments are comfortable because they feel and perform like any other conventional fabric in terms of texture and strength, plus they facilitate quiet movement.
A garment's wickability- its ability to transport moisture from the layer closest to the body to the outermost layer- is critical to hunters who are out in all types of weather. AB-Scent is extremely wickable. The result: you will stay dryer and more comfortable in all seasons and in all climates.
Ab-Scent will remain effective for the life of the garment. It has no extra layers and requires no special laundering in fact, unlike some products that enclose compounds within two layers of fabric an Ab-Scent garment will retain its effectiveness over any number of washes.
Ab-Scent fabric is relatively inexpensive. So, in addition to staying warmer and dryer while reducing odor, you're also getting a great value.Made in the USA
AbScent - Superflauge
|Nominal Width (Inches)||56-60 inch (142-152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||5.2|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Ball 80/12|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Polyester Care Tips
Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.