500 Denier Coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
- Approximately 0.75-1.0 oz/sq yd clear Urethane Coating
- 75 yard rolls available
|Camo Green #483||OD Green||Ranger Green||Khaki|
500 Denier coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric
|Nominal Width (Inches)||59-60 inch (150-152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||8|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Thickness (Inches)||0.015 inches (0.38mm)|
|Suggested Needle||Universal 80/12|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T45 to T70|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Invista's Care Instructions for CORDURA® Nylon fabric
CORDURA® Nylon fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Apparel: Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent. Either air dry or dry on low setting. Do not bleach.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- Upholstery/Backpacks/Luggage: Soil may be removed with spray cleaner or detergent and water. Do not bleach.
- Oil or grease should first be treated with a dry cleaning solvent followed by a spray cleaner or detergent and water.
Some CORDURA Nylon fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.