3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Nylon Camouflage Fabric - ABU (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
This is a nice 3-layerwaterproof breathable fabric so you don't need to line the inside. It has a nylon taslan outer face with a soft hand. Printed in the US Air Force ABU digital tiger stripe camouflage pattern. Consistent with Gore-Tex, Ultrex or Extreme 3-layer waterproof breathable fabrics.
Cut, sew, seal the seams with SeamSure or SeamGrip and you are done.
Made in the USA
3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Nylon Camouflage Fabric - ABU
|Nominal Width (Inches)||58-59 inches|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||5.25|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Universal 80/12|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Waterproof Breathable Fabrics Care Tips
Use for all waterproof breathable membranes like Gore-Tex, eVant, WeatherTek and the like.
- Machine-wash warm (104° F/40° C). Powder or liquid detergent, or ReviveX Cleaner, SKU36296. Do not use a fabric softener as it will clog the membranes pores.
- Run your garment through 2 rinse cycles to really clean out the soap and/or loose grime.
- If professionally dry-cleaned, request clear distilled solvent rinse and spray repellent.
- Steam-iron warm, placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. No need to iron the garment until it is completely dry.
- No chlorine bleach. It may damage your garment.
- Tumble-dry warm. The heat from the dryer will help to reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment's outer fabric.
- Gore and others recommend applying a topical water repellency restorative (DWR treatment) like spray-on ReviveX, SKU ReviveX-DWR. They do not recommend wash-in treatments as they can affect the garment's breathability.
- For stain removal use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.