3/4 Inch Grosgrain Nylon Ribbon (Sold per Yard)
Discontinued Item (T)
Sold Per Yard3/4 Inch Grosgrain Nylon Ribbon
Use to finish cut fabric edges of heavier fabrics like 500 and 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon fabrics. Or use as a light webbing for a 3/4 inch loop, d-ring or side release buckle attachment.
3/4 inch (102mm) Grosgrain Nylon Ribbon
|Nominal Width (Inches)||3/4 inch (19mm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||13|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Availability||Discontinued Item (T)|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Nylon Care Tips
Nylon fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Nylon faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Nylon fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Nylon fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.