2 inch (50mm) ORALITE® Reflexite Brilliance Series GP020 Garment Trim (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
Reflexite GP020 series tape is a tough, flexible, weather resistant tape designed to be used on High Visibility Garments, and can be sewn to suitable background fabrics and are fully compliant with EN471 and ANSI 107.
- Silver daytime color
- Emphasis on comfort and flexibility
- Soft hand
- Sew on
- Machine washable: 50 @ 60 degrees C
- Dry clean 25 cycles
- Ideal for common washable safety protection garments
Reflective Technology: Glass Bead
Size: 2" (5.1cm) - available in 328 ft rolls, 109.33 yd (100metre)
Safety Grade: 1
Certified for: EN 471:2003 + A1:2007 Level 2
Sewing to Garment Background FabricThe GP020 series tape may be sewn onto high visibility garments.
- Sewing Machine Settings - Recommended stitches per inch is 8 (eight). Reduce pressure on the machine foot. A Teflon coated pressure foot can also help with sewing.
- Background fabric - Whilst Reflexite has carried out compatibility checks to most of the readily available background fabrics, we cannot give an open guarantee that the chosen background fabric is fully compatible. Please check with the manufacturer of the fabric before use. The thread must be able to withstand the same wash & wear conditions as the material it is being applied to. .
- General- Do not stretch the tape as it is being applied. At the cut ends of the tape we recommend that the tape Is turned under itself and sewn through the doubled over edge. Where possible within the design of the garment the cut ends should be inside the seams of the garment.
- Sewing border - There is no defined sewing border on these tapes but we recommend sewing at 2-3mm from the edge of the tape.
Made in the USA
2 inch (50mm) Reflexite Brilliance Series GP020 Garment Trim
|Nominal Width (Inches)||2 inch (50mm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||9|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.