2-Layer Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell Ripstop Nylon - Moonrock (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell 2-Layer Ripstop Nylon - Moonrock (Dark Taupe)
Perfect for hiking, cycling, running, and other sports where weight and space are critical. GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell combines extreme breathability and durable wind- and waterproofness with minimum weight and pack volume.
- A protective layer on the membrane makes a separate lining unnecessary.
- Durably waterproof and extremely breathable.
- Lightweight, packable, and versatile.
56 inch Wide Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell 2-Layer Ripstop Nylon - Moonrock
|Nominal Width (Inches)||56 inch (142cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||3.4|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Universal 80/12|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Waterproof Breathable Fabrics Care Tips
Use for all waterproof breathable membranes like Gore-Tex, eVant, WeatherTek and the like.
- Machine-wash warm (104° F/40° C). Powder or liquid detergent, or ReviveX Cleaner, SKU36296. Do not use a fabric softener as it will clog the membranes pores.
- Run your garment through 2 rinse cycles to really clean out the soap and/or loose grime.
- If professionally dry-cleaned, request clear distilled solvent rinse and spray repellent.
- Steam-iron warm, placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. No need to iron the garment until it is completely dry.
- No chlorine bleach. It may damage your garment.
- Tumble-dry warm. The heat from the dryer will help to reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment's outer fabric.
- Gore and others recommend applying a topical water repellency restorative (DWR treatment) like spray-on ReviveX, SKU ReviveX-DWR. They do not recommend wash-in treatments as they can affect the garment's breathability.
- For stain removal use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.