100 Yard Roll of 18oz/sq yd Vinyl Coated Polyester (Sold per 100 yard roll)
Sold Per 100 yard roll
Our 61 inch wide, 18 oz/sq yd. Vinyl Coated Polyester is the ideal fabric for many industrial applications due to its strength, finish, weight and versatility. This heat-sealable 18 oz. vinyl is often used to manufacture truck tarps, wall pads, athletic mats, athletic dummies, industrial curtains and dividers, and punching bags.
Additional popular applications for our vinyl coated polyester include mooring covers, oil booms, hose covers, and gym floor covers. This best-selling versatile 18 oz. VCP is also often used in ball field covers, portable stalls, and swing set canopies. Flame Retardent and CPSIA Compliant 18 oz. vinyl is available in selected colors.
Sold by the 100 yard roll only. Mix and match roll colors to get volume discount. Due to size and weight, this item can only be shipped by freight. Call for a shipping quote. Data sheet available. Mix and match roll colors to get additional volume discount.
|Yellow||Lime Green||Green||Forest Green|
|Light Blue||Bright Royal Blue||Royal Blue||Dark Navy|
*This item must be shipped freight due to its weight
100 Yard Roll of 18oz/sq yd Vinyl Coated Polyester
|Nominal Width (Inches)||61 inch (155cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||18.5|
|Sales Unit||100 yard roll|
|Suggested Needle||Jeans 100/16|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T45 to T70|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Polyester Care Tips
Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.